End of the School Year Ideas!Here are my top end of the school year ideas!
- Keep your kids busy with Google activities. I like having them do an end of the year newspaper. It's like a memory book but it's digital and shorter. Yay! No copies!
Gifts for students
- Love this idea from Isla Hearts Teaching. How about making the kids personalized bookmarks? Cool idea.
- How about writing journals? Give your kids a journal and a gel pen to get started on their writing adventures.
Do some STEM!
- Try Building a Roller Coaster with them! It can be a table top version or a wall version. Great way to review angles!
- Have you read Alice in Wonderland with your kids? Try the Mad Tea Party challenge! Fun and it uses materials you probably have in your classroom.
Packing up the room
- Don't wait until the last minute! Pre-pack as much as you can. Start early and you can walk out when that dismissal bell rings with the kids!
- Sketch your furniture arrangement on the board. Your class will probably be cleaned over the summer and this way the custodians know where to return everything.
- Once you are off, take some time for you! Get a massage, read and just get some rest. Your students will need you at their best next year!