Image Map

Monday

Monday Made It: Classroom Reveal 2015-16

Monday Made ItClassroom Reveal 2015-16

Linking with 4th Grade Frolics!

It's time for Mary Poppins!







Mary Poppins name plates from my classroom decor set.


Love me some paint markers!  They erase with a dry erase marker and then you use an eraser to wipe off.

Six traits of writing!

Math standards for mathematical practice!

I love to use reading quotes in my library!


It's all about the effort!




I love having a large library and lots of books to choose from.  I buy sets so kids can read in literature circles.  Empty bulletin boards because I have no student work yet!

Love my projector and doc camera.

Conferring center


I use notebooks and composition books for most work (Math journal, Writer's Workshop composition book, Readers Workshop notebook, Science/Social Studies notebook and journal for Treasures and close reading notes.  I don't like paper everywhere.  Keeps things neat and easy to manage.


TPT ***Google Plus ***Facebook
Bloglovin ***Twitter ***Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...