Image Map

Sunday

Pick 3 Pinterest Picks: May





        Linking with Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner!  We are so close to the end of the year.  That doesn't mean we relax though.  Between SBAC, Mother's Day and ensuring we've covered everything... there is still a lot to do.  Here are some of my Pinterest picks.



       I just did this activity with my kids for Open House.  Design your own dream house.  All you need is graph paper and an understanding of perimeter and area.  Here is a pin describing the activity from All Things Upper Elementary.  I also had my kids design an outdoor space.  



Mother's Day is around the corner.  I love to do activities that do double duty- they're cute but they cover curriculum too. Here is a pin from Laurane Rae.   It includes poetry with four ways to say I love you to mom.



       Here is a cute Memory Book template from Juliette Roman. It can be used for grades 1-4.  I know I treasure the memory books my kids made me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...